As Usual Gameplay from Z9ZGAMES Channel!!
With All Thanks to the Creator of the Game!!
A downloadable game for Windows
You're a young journalist who’s trapped inside a mysterious mansion with his former classmates, and one of them is the murderous master-mind.
Explore, search for clues, gather testimonies, and find out who the killer is. Everybody’s a suspect! Your only true ally: irrefutable evidence.
James Watson used to be an ordinary young journalist who happened to enjoy reading novels, but a mysterious accident that left him amnesiac changed his life from one moment to another. Now, he doesn't remember any of his close relatives - not even his own loving girlfriend.
Not too long after the accident, he is invited to a "class reunion" party, which is going to reunite all of his old friends from high school in an old manor located in the outskirts. Thinking that this might be a good opportunity to remember events from his past, he decides to attend with his girlfriend; he surely was not expecting that they would end up trapped inside while being witnesses of a hideous death bath. In the turmoil of panic and despair - and without remembering any of your old classmates - there's no one you can trust: everybody has become a suspect...
If you want to escape from the murderous master-mind that is lurking in the dark, you must use all the power of your deductive logic.
- Explore a big and complex mansion in a gorgeous, realistic 3D environment.
- Search for clues and objects to pick up - they may become useful later on.
- Talk to former classmates, get to know them, and learn about your forgotten past.
- Investigate crime scenes, and put your detective skills to the test in the hunt for evidence.
- Refute lies and uncover the truths in heated debates; anyone can be the culprit, and it's up to you to figure out who.
Made by the following students from the Image Campus institute in Argentina:
- Elia, Octavio - Art Direction
- Ibarra, Santiago - Environment Artist
- Laiño, Emiliano - Sound Designer
- Mosconi, Ignacio - Technical Leader
- Nuñez, Gaspar - Game Designer
- Perugini, Leo - Producer / 2D Artist
- Provenzano, Pedro - Music Designer
The game was also possible thanks to the support of the following professors:
- Baretto, Sergio
- Magariños, Roy
- Taboada, Eugenio
- Vergez, Andrés
- Decompress the zip file.
- Run the executable.
- Be ready to be trapped inside the mysterious mansion...